Monday, April 2, 2007

Day 2 - April 2, 2007

Here is yesterday's picture. April 1 - the ice cream stand opened! We stood in line for a half an hour easy. Four windows means four lines. At least it was warm - around 60 degrees.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, so I took a walk around outside of the house this afternoon. It's damp and chilly, there's not a lot to look at because it's mud season and we won't have leaves until mid-May. But I could hear the birds high above me in the trees. So I stood and listened until I finally spotted this guy about 40 feet up in the oak tree. Even looking at the picture hurts my eyes, the light quality of an overcast day has always given me a headache.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Christine Delgadillo said...

Pretty kewl that your first picture memorializes the day the ice cream stand opened up!

Valerie said...

Mmmmm ice cream!

Leah said...

i love the siloette (sp) of the bird sitting in the tree!! REALLY COOL