Monday, April 9, 2007

Day 9

I wandered the house to find a good shot. I'm uploading the 2 most promising to my photobucket and will then force myself to choose one. It's between our kitten Aphrodite or #3's teddy bear shoved behind her headboard looking all cute. Hmmmm. Let's see, the kitten (10 months) has pet eye and the bear doesn't. What to do, what to do?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok, I TRIED to take the picture without the flash and the light in the bathroom where she was sitting just sucks so much that she looked golden and you totally missed her pretty coloring. The option of "redeye" make THIS happen. *sigh* My pets constantly look possessed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've been kicking a killer headache around all day. The kids just don't grasp, "please don't scream, my head hurts so much I'm nauseous." The snots.

6 comments:

joybear said...

hOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON! gLAD YOU SHOWED US BOTH!! yOU CAN TELL HOW BEAUTIFUL Aphrodite is! Love the cute bear..

ACharmingPlace said...

Love the bear and the cat. You cat and Tori could be related :).

Christine Delgadillo said...

That bear picture is adorable, and the cat picture lol...I like the pink pet eye a whole lot better than the alien-like green eyes I get when taking pictures of Smokey lol. Hope your headache goes away soon!

Leah said...

OH!! CAts, I dont think you can take a picture of them without getting glow in the dark eyes! very cute though and so is the bear!

I want to be a charming friend!LOL

Valerie said...

I love the bear :)

Red eye in animal shots is tough to avoid, their pupils aren't like ours so the 'red eye option' on the camera is useless. If you can't take a flash-free shot of Aphrodite then try taking it at a different angle (ie when she's looking slightly away from the camera)

(PS - the reason that Aphrodite has red eye and Smokey has green eye is that Siamese don't have a coloured layer behind their retinas, something my momma taught me that actually stuck in my brain :) )

morgansmom2000 said...

I can usually get a good shot by changing my angle. Alley's eyes are generally the worst, but she's part siamese.