Monday, April 9, 2007

Sporty Saturday

A lot went on for us on Saturday. Basketball for #2, a party for #3, a visit to my parent's for #4 so he didn't have to stay home with #1.... I attended the basketball game to be there for Don and #2. My MIL, FIL and BIL were all there as well. I know that Don and #2 both were glad they came.
The boys are a 7th grade team and because of a mix up by the man in charge of the 3 BSV Chaos teams he only had 1 of the 2 teams registered to play in the tourney. There was some shuffling done and the red team (#2's) was accommodated by being slotted to play against 2 8th grade teams. They held their own in the first game and did very well all things considered. They only lost by 6. However the 2nd game was a spanking for the poor kids.
Even though I could have chosen to go with a picture of the egg dying for today's picture I chose this one. It's blurry and whatnot. I am very frustrated with my basketball shots. I want to learn to do a better job with them (any suggestions would be welcome!) and I want to use this picture as my baseline.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Christine Delgadillo said...

I thought this was a pretty good shot! Especially if your son is #37. I've only been to two photo seminar-thingies...and taking sports shots, especially in gyms where the lighting is bad, is the #1 question/problem asked about.

Valerie said...

I actually like the blur, you can feel the motion instead of having it feel posed.

joybear said...

I love the blur too, at first i thought you had photoshoped it!! Great shot!!